Thursday, April 22, 2010

To My Hans

The wounds were deep and fierce but we are finally healing.
With so many watching over the years we couldn't help but feel ashamed and made fools of.
Where did our friends go? The ones who said they loved. No matter, we are safe now in each others arms. Can it get better than this? I know it can! I work hard for you and you for me. I can feel your love through every sense. What have I been missing.
Forgiveness is daily and will be for life, but I am feeling more secure today than before.
I will give you my light soon, and very soon. In fact I have already let you hold the lantern, just stay strong and love me, and my trust will come to you. Be mine forever my love, and I will be yours. Holding Hands through Eternity is my goal, as I'm sure it is yours. Stay strong my love, and I will be yours, Hold my hand through eternity and i will promise to hold yours.

-Your Misty

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy that we belong to eachother. Let's work hard at this forever:)

    ReplyDelete